COVID-19 IgM/IgG Antibody Lateral Flow Rapid Test Kits
Testing can be completed in 15 minutes or less.
COVID-19 IgM/IgG Rapid Test Kit
- Rapid fingerstick test for COVID-19 antibodies at the Point-of-Care. No lab required.
- Results in 10 to 15 minutes
- Results with over 99.7% specificity, 97% accuracy and 87% sensitivity
- Four easy steps – Results are clear and easy to read
- A screening tool to help identify individuals who have developed an immune response to COVID-19 (SARS-CoV2) and may have overcome infection.
- Test Kits include 25 individual antibody test devices, with instructions, buffer and pipette dropper
- For High Complexity Labs Only.
Call us to order test kits today.
How it Works
Testing can be completed in less than 15 minutes. A fingerstick blood specimen is required. The easy-to-use test kit comes with 25 individual test cards, buffer solution, and capillary pipets
It is widely accepted that Immunoglobulin M (IgM) provides the first line of defense during viral infections, followed by the generation of adaptive, high affinity Immunoglobulin G (IgG) responses for long-term immunity and immunological memory. Therefore, testing of COVID-19 IgM and IgG antibodies is an important tool in the diagnosis of the COVID-19 infection.
- Detection of the IgM antibody with or without or without the detection of the IgG antibody tends to indicate a recent exposure to COVID-19.
- Detection of the IgG antibody alone generally indicates either a later stage of infection or recovery from infection, a determination that should be made with molecular (PCR) diagnostic confirmation testing.
- Antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status. Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.
(W) +1.202.621.5481 (M) +1.202.271.0328
1823 Jefferson Place, NW
Washington, DC 20036